• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Macpower5's Mute

IGN:macpower5
Muted by: @(name) Angyles
Time of mute:10 pm 5-14-13
Channel: Off Topic
Reason for mute: Cursing
Your story: Realmatt and a few other guys were camping outside of the town for about two hours so I was unable to go mining or grinding or advance like I wanted to. They are pretty high level and I am like level 12 caster. I asked them to leave me alone multiple times. I said that I am not the town owner so don't take out their beef on me. When they wouldn't stop since I was unaware of who was doing it because they didn't reply I said "Why you gotta be like that?" in chat and somebody responded with a smart answer so I called him a bunch of names and vented my anger at him in the wrong way. It was frustrating because I couldn't even get back in the town.

I didnt think it was you but my friends told me it was you. Whoever muted me didn't say anything to me. Just kicked me and when i came back I was muted. So how do i deal with this? Angyles

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I didnt think it was you but my friends told me it was you. Whoever muted me didn't say anything to me. Just kicked me and when i came back I was muted. So how do i deal with this? Angyles

Was probably Kainzo in which case you need to be patient and wait for him to respond, which usually means it will take time as he does not answer them quickly nor too worried about them. Chatting is not a right, it is a privilege.

If an answer is not given, you can tag me in 30 days and I can review it.

I cant use /msg either or go in town chat or any chat so its like global. I get what you are saying about it being a privilege but not being able to talk to my town owner unless i go place a sign in front of him makes things a little hard

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I cant use /msg either or go in town chat or any chat so its like global. I get what you are saying about it being a privilege but not being able to talk to my town owner unless i go place a sign in front of him makes things a little hard

Again this is a mute I did not issue, and it was most likely Kainzo, so you will need to wait for him to review it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angyles It has been over a month now since the mute and i still do not have permission to talk in off topic chat can you please review it now

I will remove the mute when the server is up. Act up again and you will find yourself muted for much longer. Behave yourself!