• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Macpower5's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

macpower5

Coal
IGN:macpower5
Muted by: @(name)unsure
Time of mute:10 pm CST
Channel:Trade
Reason for mute:Spamming
Your story:One of my townies accidentally killed another, so I partied up with the one that got killed to gtp him to town. I hit my trade macro on accident instead since it was next to my GTP one. I wasn't paying attention to chat and it wasn't gtping so i hit it like 4 more times quick. Then I looked and noticed I spammed trade accidentally.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your story:One of my townies accidentally killed another, so I partied up with the one that got killed to gtp him to town. I hit my trade macro on accident instead since it was next to my GTP one. I wasn't paying attention to chat and it wasn't gtping so i hit it like 4 more times quick. Then I looked and noticed I spammed trade accidentally.

ShadowWarriorXA

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I am really not fond of the excuses involving "wrong chat" or macros in instances like this. This is not the first time you have muted in Trade, so I am not just going to unmute you right away.

You will be unmuted August 14th.

macpower5

Coal
ShadowWarriorXA Well lets actually think about it and take a look at what I would have to gain from spamming my macro in trade chat. So I lost my shop while banned and a new owner has it and has removed all my shops. So spamming my macro or even using it one time would be pointless. In order to get a new shop running I need to advertise so being muted in trade makes that hard don't u think. I understand tho that me using my brain will probably make u angry so I won't get unmuted anyways but I just wanted to break it down for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.