• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Macpower5's Ban Appeal

IGN:Macpower5
Banned by: @(name)Angyles Danda
Time of ban:Sunday July 14th
Reason for ban:Getting another player to break rules.
Your story:Me and a group of friends went to Wyntervale to raid. We were saying we were friends with the owner and might want to join the town but we wanted to see the inside first. Konurb then approached me about wanting to leave Newerth and how he was gunna help us raid. He asked me what we wanted him to open so we I said to open Rahul's chest room. We then took all of his items and I asked him to knock heads off the wall, so he did it. He asked if we wanted to go to the other storage and we said yes so he took us to town storage under the town hall where he proceeded to take blocks off of chests and let us take things. He approached me with the initial offer so I don't think I should be banned for it.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Konurb then approached me about wanting to leave Newerth and how he was gunna help us raid. He asked me what we wanted him to open so we I said to open Rahul's chest room.

Oh really, is that how it went down?
2013-07-12 17:11:35 [INFO] Konurb -> Dreamcycler: i thought wv was allies with os?
2013-07-12 17:11:48 [INFO] Dreamcycler -> Konurb: I heard we werent any longer
2013-07-12 17:11:49 [INFO] [Wv] [Warrior]Konurb: r and i want to rejoin os
2013-07-12 17:11:53 [INFO] [Wv] [Warrior]Konurb: r and i want to rejoin os
2013-07-12 17:12:03 [INFO] Konurb -> Dreamcycler: i want to rejoin os
2013-07-12 17:12:08 [INFO] [Wv] [Warrior]Konurb has left the channel.
2013-07-12 17:12:27 [INFO] MacPower5 -> Konurb: we will take u back in os if u open rahuls storage
2013-07-12 17:12:27 [INFO] Konurb -> MacPower5: can u tell them to stop for a sec
2013-07-12 17:12:41 [INFO] MacPower5 -> Konurb: i told them to stop
The chat logs show something rather different to your story here. Lying in your ban appeal will get you no where, we are not stupid and doing so is only going to make us look less favourably on you.

The suspension stays.