• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MA Record

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
Whats your MA record? I just thought I would asks because I was just in a good run with eagle, kry, schotak ( sorry if i spelled wrong) and myself. We got 27 I believe.

malmenca

Diamond
Myself and several others (bajinga, ratata, Greek(Ithink) and others) got to 78 in sewer prior to it being able to be completed. As far as I know, no one has gotten higher than that!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
you can't even get past level 51 anymore. If you could, I'm sure @LordSeven's team (with my of course so long as I don't kill myself on the super creeper round) would make it to level 100 lol.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Is 51 charged creepers?
It is the finale level, it's supposed to be a swarm of normal creepers with 1 hp so you can just get a shitton of exp as a congratulations for killing the level 50 boss. Instead they have full health.

But the swarm wave I was talking about is wave 36, it's a super creeper round and it's really intense, I'd say it's more intense than fighting the boss.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Most of the time I do not even realize the boss died. I just get instant killed by creepers and every time I say, "... did we win?".

Is 51 charged creepers?
But the swarm wave I was talking about is wave 36, it's a super creeper round and it's really intense, I'd say it's more intense than fighting the boss.

At least your mages dont have to worry about not megabolting :)

In seriousness, I have heard of two separate strategies for handling the round. My personal favorite is to aggro a bunch and then just run around the fencepost corner in HH. By the time they get up the stairs they are nicely grouped and ready for some AOE action.

The other is to stand around a corner of the chimneys and Line of sight the explosions while the tank eats it :/

Demonxman

Obsidian
the best tactic for killing creepers in them swarm rounds was the beguiler sonic boom skill... it's an instant 6 block around the caster aoe. but now we need to be 60 to have it, so a couple months wait?

the best tactic for killing creepers in them swarm rounds was the beguiler sonic boom skill... it's an instant 6 block around the caster aoe. but now we need to be 60 to have it, so a couple months wait?
I think samurai cleave still takes the cake. Three twenty damage cleaves in less than 12 seconds and the stam regens by the next wave. Bosstastic.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Who's In LordSevens Team? Everyone seems to say his Team is one of the Best!

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
LordSeven is like a Doctor of MA, he literally knows everything. I was in one of his games today, twas awesome xD