• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

M:TG

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
I've seen some people talk about Magic the Gathering on Herocraft, and I'm wondering how many other people play, what decks they play, what format. That kind of thing.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Got a couple of these and built a deck around them, haven't steered me wrong yet!
KainzotheDisposableHero.jpg

mr_pi3

Iron
EDH for me forever! And An Omnath accelerator and Zedruu ownership deck are what i play :) Wish i had one of those kain's :p

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
ROFLMFAO
Are you making them for the rest of the staff? If so, I'd love to see what Brutal's would be.
I made one for Neo-exdeath, but only because I thought of something funny to go on it. If inspiration strikes, I'll make more.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
HAhahahahaha!!! I love this!!! I want one too <3

Also, I primarily play a white/blue Artifact control/rape deck. Ethersworn Canonists, Tolarian Academy, Artifact Land... I'm working on getting some more awesomeness in it though.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
=(

i havent play any sort of card game since the 6th grade where i made $700 from selling yugioh cards that i stole for $1 each

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Here's the Neo I made, in tribute to a certain... incident on the last map:
300px-Neo_Exdeath.jpg

I'll make one for you Aph! If I can think of something to put on it.

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, I play very casually with a small set of cards. While I enjoy deck-building and frequently dissolve my decks after only a few uses, I am most comfortable with Blue/White control.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
"5-6k in cards" *whistles* wow.
I have about 100$ worth of cards. I can't find my black lotus :( I think I traded it back in high school. I didn't know!!
I don't play with regulation # of cards, I play with a clusterfuck rainbow deck. But my friends and I have fun.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
By request, @Apherdite :
ApherditeEmpressofZeal.jpg

EDIT:
"5-6k in cards" *whistles* wow.
I have about 100$ worth of cards. I can't find my black lotus :( I think I traded it back in high school. I didn't know!!
I don't play with regulation # of cards, I play with a clusterfuck rainbow deck. But my friends and I have fun.
Regulation is for pussies. Friends let you play with whatever, which is the best way. EDH 4 lyfe

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Fucking brilliant.

I'm slowly working my way up to Kainzo's level, if I keep buying booster boxes at the rate I currently am.

I play in weekly FNM's, so my decks are typically standard legal and competitive. Currently running Tempered Steel Aggro and loving it.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
ROFLMFAO
Are you making them for the rest of the staff? If so, I'd love to see what Brutal's would be.
Now you know...
BrutalaceratetheAdministraper.jpg

Doreagarde Loves You Bonus: I made one of myself! It's a slow day at work, I'm a narcissistic piece of shit, and they're fun to make, so I thought "why not?" Here ya go:
DoreagardetheAbsent-1.jpg

EDIT: Corrected errata on Doreagarde. Heehee, look at me! Correcting M:TG errata.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm taking requests for cards of other players over in this thread, so anyone who wants one can climb in! I think I've distracted from the original topic of this thread enough... for a while. ;)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
So back on topic :p I don't really play MTG because the people who play it in my area are elitist pricks. But my friend made me a black deck that kills both players at the same time, it's pretty sweet.

I'm much more into Pokemon: TCG. It's fun :p

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Haha, I actually played the pokemon TCG competitively for a bit. Despite what people make think, it is a fun game. It's unfortunate that support for it mainly died out in my area. Now it's just a couple little kids that play in an un-sanctioned tournament, though one of my friends and I do occasionally break out top-level decks and play for fun.

Yesterday I came in first place in a GPT. Felt pretty good, it's sad that I can't go to the upcoming Grand Prix. Hopefully I can make the next one.