• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug LWCing Region chests.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
If you try to LWC a chest inside a region it eats your money. I lost 325 souls attempting to protect the chest for my towns farm.

@Kainzo told me to report it, the PE I made was #336

cindy_k

Retired Staff
Sounds like a conflict between towns and lwc. I will take a look and see if towns is blocking lwc.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Need to differentiate between attempting to LWC a region centrepoint chest and LWCs elsewhere within a region. Also might need to differentiate between regions (structure regions) and super-regions (town regions).

There was discussion with the developer that region centerpoint chests shouldn't be able to be LWC'd because this would mean the structure couldn't be raided properly. So the decision about whether to allow this or not would depend on policy on raiding and declaring war, north and south.

I'm not sure about LWCs elsewhere within a region (structure) or super-region (town). He didn't seem to like LWCs generally, lol.

But there definitely was an intention to prevent centerpoint chests from being LWC'd.

The other aspect, then, is that if the chest shouldn't be / can't be LWC'd, no payment should be taken, eh.

Last edited:

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
If it is a super region or region chest( town or building center point) you will not be able to lwc it. Other chests should be able to have lwc

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
If it is a super region or region chest( town or building center point) you will not be able to lwc it. Other chests should be able to have lwc
I know but it ate my money D:
It should deny it not take the money and do nothing