• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion ./LWC Locate command

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright, so while you're out about mining and adventuring and what not, you're likely to place an LWC or so to protect your loot. But times go on, and so do you- but your chests do not and before you realize it, you've got several protected chests but no clue where they are. At this point your only option is to seek the chests or have an admin remove all of your protections, but that could leave chests full of hard-earned work completely unprotected and thus not a very attractive option.

I myself am a victim of LWC amnesia, and a command such as /LWC Locate would help tremendously. Ideally the command would post the exact coordinates of each current protection in your chat, allowing you to seek out those pesky protections that persist when you wish it not so.

So, plain and simple- a new command that allows you to locate any current protections by posting the exact coordinates into your chat.

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
You're probably right since it's an independent plugin, I was assuming someone like @unknownloner would find some round about way to do that without having to go straight to the plugin itself.