• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
We have two towns that formed a nation and have access to build use switch and all that which works perfectly fine.

Both towns have LWCed lift signs using /cprivate town:TOWNNAME

When I try to add our second town to the LWCs I can see when I do /cinfo both towns are on the list of who can access the LWCed button/lift however now nobody can use the lift from either town now and only the owner of the LWC can continue to use it.

Is it possible to have more than 1 town on the access list for an LWC, and also could we have a command to just add all towns in a nation to the list, maybe by doing /cprivate nation:NATIONNAME.

@Admins

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
2f0d02bd51.jpg

@HolyRane Glad to see you have so much to contribute to the conversation here.
So sorry this code we didn't even write isn't made to your exact specifications. Perhaps you should consider applying for Coder yourself if it's so much of a bother?

Posts below have resolved, I misread the intention.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
For towns in nations to fully interact it would be nice to allow somethings to be locked and then give access to all members in a nations instead of giving the lwc 1 town and then going in by hand and inputing all the names in the other town.
While this is very easily said, I'm not 100% sure how LWC operates offhand, and am not sure if such a field could be added in with a new jar without additional backend work. Maybe, maybe not. I've got other things to look into atm.

Also not sure if Kain thinks on the matter. Either would have to support a custom build or try to PR it...

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I didn't mean to get off on the wrong foot @0xNaomi , in my head it made sense that kingdoms would want to have access to the towns within themselves. I'm not criticizing your code nor your work ethic, just wanted to have my opinion heard.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I didn't mean to get off on the wrong foot @0xNaomi , in my head it made sense that kingdoms would want to have access to the towns within themselves. I'm not criticizing your code nor your work ethic, just wanted to have my opinion heard.
Alright, tis fine. I prefer posts to ratings for this reason, and can agree that it's odd it works as such. I might look into it later, but can't promise anything right now.