• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion LWC For Recently Specced Crafters.

A

alexhoff1

a bit of a side convo but
When people hide chests I feel like.. like..
Diggy diggy hole oh I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole, diggy diggy hole..

back on track here, resuggest this AFTER a month into the new map, because 1 lwc for the 500ish online would be a bit stupid -.- .

A

Aburido_burrito

Well this should not be implemented because this ruins the point of donating.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Gives an incentive to master crafter, because there were tons of people last map that mastered their combat class, but didn't even bother with professions. Also something for newer players (and older players alike) to work towards.

If mayor LWCs aren't added, there is no question this should be added in its place.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Gives an incentive to master crafter, because there were tons of people last map that mastered their combat class, but didn't even bother with professions. Also something for newer players (and older players alike) to work towards.

If mayor LWCs aren't added, there is no question this should be added in its place.
If you've mastered crafter, you should have more than enough money from the gold to buy an lwc.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

The perks of the crafter specs are already a big enough incentive