• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion LWC For Recently Specced Crafters.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I think that personally, it would be a good idea to include a free LWC for newly specced crafters. People have a lot of problems with their stuff getting stolen. Noobs try to level up their crafter, and they naturally just mine. In the process of leveling their crafter, they get a lot of rare ores, such as diamond, iron, gold, lapis, etc. But then, they don't have a secure place to store these items. They may not even have a town, resulting in them just hoping that people don't find the chest. This would work well with any situation. Now, with that [Crafter] title and a shiny new diamond pickaxe, people who spend hours mining, have a place to store their stuff. :)

Any thoughts/suggestions to improve/nerf this idea are 100% welcome. :D

A

alexhoff1

A temp lwc would be ok.. but a permanent lwc for FREE?

not a big fan of that.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
+1 for half off lwc, perhaps when u spec but more likely when u master ur profession.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Lol, not that hard to get 500c with all that mining Pew... ;P
What if these noobs that are mining die by a player/mob? Then they lose all the stuff they JUST mined.
I'm not saying it's hard to get that money, I just think that noobs should have a little more protection.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Tbh I do feel maybe 1 free lwc per newbie would be fair or some legit way of keeping some of there valuables safe. Because people target newbies for free stuff which they have spent a while mining for and I admit I've done it myself because its free and easy however Its unfair for the newbies playing at as they have simply just lost all there hard earned money.

And saying just hide your chests i feel is not a viable response because everyone search for it now. I and friends have torn a place down then replaced every block back to how it was in search of a hidden chest once

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Maybe make it so a newbie gets a free LWC when they start, but then their second LWC will cost 1000c so they do pay for it just not straight away.

A

Aburido_burrito

Maybe make it so a newbie gets a free LWC when they start, but then their second LWC will cost 1000c so they do pay for it just not straight away.
that would make it near impossible for the new player to get another lwc