• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug LWC Door not functioning correctly

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
Since the 1.2 update yesterday I am encountering two problems with LWC'd doors on my t4 region.

The first problem is with me being able to grant ownership for the door. Even though I add two people two other than myself to the door they cannot use the door, it just tells them it is locked with a magical spell as if I am the only one with access. The command I use to lwc my doors is /lwc create private @Jent, name, name. Before 1.2 they could use the doors fine.

The second problem is even though I can access the door, if I open it and try to go through its as if there is an invisible wall still there and it pushes me back and I cannot go through. This is with a door with the following setup...

W=wood D=door

WDW
WDW

Immediately after 1.2 I was not having this problem but this morning when I logged on I was.

Steps I have taken to try and correct the problem to no avail:
-Remove protection and re-add myself and others
-Remove protection and re-add only myself

Edit/Update:
While playing around I discovered the second problem only occurs when I use left click to go through the door. If I right click I can go through the door normally. Right clicking has no effect on the first problem though and despite my friends being listed as owner to the lwc or admins they cannot open the door with either left or right click.

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
I will try that right now to see if that will allow me to add them.

Edit: I tried using the cmodify command and it showed on the screen that it had registered rights for the players I added but they still cannot use the door. It still tells them it is locked by me as if I am the only one on it.

MikenIkey

Stone
Even if someone is added to an LWC door from another person and can open it, that person who is not the owner of the door cannot pass through

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I will try that right now to see if that will allow me to add them.

Edit: I tried using the cmodify command and it showed on the screen that it had registered rights for the players I added but they still cannot use the door. It still tells them it is locked by me as if I am the only one on it.
CAn you retry this? I've added a global access flag to HeroTowns - and want to see if this fixes it.

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
I just got home from class, I'll retry it now and let you know Kainzo.

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
I just re-tried it by adding my friend to it with /lwc create private @Jent, dacs30 then tried it again using /cmodify to add him and it still will not work. Left clicking the door still won't let me go through it either, but I don't know if that is intentional or not. Even without an lwc in place the door won't let you go through with left clicks.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I just re-tried it by adding my friend to it with /lwc create private @Jent, dacs30 then tried it again using /cmodify to add him and it still will not work. Left clicking the door still won't let me go through it either, but I don't know if that is intentional or not. Even without an lwc in place the door won't let you go through with left clicks.
PLEASE NOTE: - you must RIGHT CLICK DOORS - LEFT CLICK WILL NOT WORK. DO NOT HAVE FOOD IN HAND

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
Yes, we are all right clicking them without food in hand and they still do not function correctly except for just myself even though I have added my friends as owners. I'm online in game right now if you wish to tp to me and watch.

Edit/Update: I asked my friend to come back to the house just then and try it to make sure and it works now. Not sure why, did it exactly the same way several times right before. I still haven't tried it with more than two people besides myself on the lwc.

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
My other friend just logged on and he still cannot use the lwc doors at all. So the problem is still there.

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
And he was not holding food or left clicking when he attempted getting in.

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
Thank you Hydroking, it will only work if I do it that way so it is a bug. At least there is a work around. But before 1.2 I could just do /lwc create private @Jent, name 1, name 2 and had no issues.