• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug LWC and township 3.0

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
So i was testing something and tried to lwc a chest in an enemies town, and when i tried it said it took 325s but the lwc didnt work. I also couldnt remove it either, then I did it again not realizing what it had done. I lost a total of 650s. @Alator
1wUHdxJ.png

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
To summarize,

You cannot place lwcs inside a townships 3.0 town you don't own.

If you try to, what should happen is - a warning and refund of money. (Or not using any money)

What happens now; it charges you for the lwc that is intantly removed by 3.0 (no refund is paid out)

@munchlaxhero wasted 650 souls attempting to lock the chest twice, before he realized he wasn't able to.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
You're not allowed to lwc stuff in a town you're not a part of, also you're not allowed to lwc turret chests even in your own town...
I think he understands that, he is just wondering why it took his money.

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
I would have liked a screenshot before doing it, so I can confirm that your balance was actually affected.

What's happening is that LWC charges you for creating the protection, then asks Townships if it should be allowed. When townships says no, it silently fails to create the protection (leaving townships with the job of sending you the error message).