• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lumont's Story

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
One day my mother came to me and said "I need you to leave this house right now". No questions asked i left my home and went off for my adventure. I didn't know what to do because i had no where to go. I was lost. No one was there to guide me. I have never felt so lost, so confused. So i just sat on the ground and waited for something to happen. I sat there for a few weeks. Nothing happened at all. So i started to get up.... right before i stood up a man grabbed me by the arm and asked "Do you think ones positioning is more valuable than another's thought?". I was puzzled, I did not have a clue to what this question meant. So i just said "yes". Then the man said "Good answer". I was so lost. The man then let go of my arm, Stood up straight and walked away. Nothing else was said. I then started to walk home wondering what would happen. What would my mom say? I knocked on the door and my brother opened it. He looked at me with such a lost face. I asked him if mom was home and he said "Mom? My mother had been missing for several years." I thought he was joking making up some strange story. So i walked in and he started to scream "Jacob! This dude just walked in our house! call the cops!" I still thought he was just trolling me. Then some random dude named Jacob called the cops. He really did. I could hear the Operator talk on the other line. So i started to run. A few Minutes later i heard police sirens raging through the neighborhood. Who in the world is Jacob? I thought to my self. Why did my brother not know who i was? And my mother? How could she be missing? Then in the distance i saw that one man who spoke to me before. I approached him. I said "excuse me sir i need to ask you something." He then turned to me and said "You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance. Of things and ideas. You just crossed over into.... The Twilight Zone."

The End