• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lucieus's application

Lucieus

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Lucieus
  2. Location & Age: I live in Denmark with family, and im 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I've never gotten banned, but that is mostly due to the fact that i havent really played on public servers before normally i just play on lan with my friends
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Actually i just found out today (17-11-2012) i was thinking maybe it could be cool to join a public server, so i went to the minecraftforum section, and then i choose the minecraft servers and clicked on yours.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No not yet, but if the server is good i will definitely vote for it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im a very friendly and talkative guy, i love to interact with other people and start guilds etc. I also like to build with other people and use teamspeak to have a great time and give people the best time, we all want to enjoy the game.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCL7}
  10. Additional Info: Well i think i've covered most of what i would say, but any additional info will prolly be shared on my adventure with other players :).
Lucieus

Lucieus

Wood
Atm im playing a lot of league of legends, i've quit wow a year ago and used to play starcraft 2. I also enjoy various TV series like Dexter and breaking bad.