• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Lower fireblast for base caster!

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
All of the base classes get two combat skills. Caster doesn't get its second until level 30, at level 30 people just normally spec so having it on level 30 is a waste. I think it should be lowered to 15-25.

(Posted as requested by @UltimateOptics )

I think most people will agree with this, especially since scan and telekinesis are not very practical. However, a full on fire blast at level 15 is definitely not good. I suggest a downgraded version of the skill.

Northac

Obsidian
downgrading it to lvl with you would be fair i think (like fireball does). As a caster it is a bit boring that all i can toss about is fireball (not that a no mats range spell isnt fun) but is fireblast intended to replace fireball at 30? else whats the point?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I 100% agree with this. Currently, Casters only got Fireball which deals 10-20 more dmg then skills like Bash and Smite, however Fireball needs to be aimed. (Same goes for Kick). Right now, Rogue, Warrior and Healer got a PvP advantage over Caster by far. (Healer can heal up and use a non-aim high dmg skill, Rogue can kick + Use their crazy sword damage and warriors can Bash + Sword damage)

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
I 100% agree with this. Currently, Casters only got Fireball which deals 10-20 more dmg then skills like Bash and Smite, however Fireball needs to be aimed. (Same goes for Kick). Right now, Rogue, Warrior and Healer got a PvP advantage over Caster by far. (Healer can heal up and use a non-aim high dmg skill, Rogue can kick + Use their crazy sword damage and warriors can Bash + Sword damage)

Fireball bypasses armor ratings, does bash and smite?

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
I was thinking they should make it a lower level too, I just never got around to making a post about it but I agree as well

EDIT: no clue why I replied to falselucks post but whatever

Lol and you didn't answer my question either you jerk :p