• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Lower Apendage Skill's Range

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Just a simple suggestion with tons of far reaching implications if implemented.

Lower the range of Kick by 1 block.

I would like to see Kick and any other skill that implies bodily contact between two players to have more realistic ranges. Not weapon contact, body to body. I am pretty sure that Bash is with the blunt edge of your weapon, and every other skill I am likewise pretty sure has a good range for it's reality of being applied either magically or with your sword/ax/shovel. So this would only mean Kick, unless I missed a skill. Perhaps some of Disciple's moves should be harder hitting at a shorter range.

Yes I know that this change means you have to sprint at the wizard to get there to kick him before Bolt goes off.

That's what you do in real life isn't it? Take flying leaps/kicks on that stupid ugly wizard's face? +1 for realism.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Sound neat, but remember, Disciples can use a stick or the like for their skills! Sure, IronFist sounds like something up-close and personal, but what if it's the burst from the awesome punch? Or a stick smacking as hard as possible. I know skill names imply body contact, but which would you rather have? Creative-Skillful name, or a boring, but very straightforward name? Give me cookies and I'm up for it.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Sound neat, but remember, Disciples can use a stick or the like for their skills! Sure, IronFist sounds like something up-close and personal, but what if it's the burst from the awesome punch? Or a stick smacking as hard as possible. I know skill names imply body contact, but which would you rather have? Creative-Skillful name, or a boring, but very straightforward name? Give me cookies and I'm up for it.
I'll give you some cookies. I'm kidding.