• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lots and lots of chainmail very cheap

macura

Diamond
I have a bunch of sets pre-made but if you need any particular piece/pieces of chain just message me. I am running out of a friend's plot so i dont have alot of inventory space for the chain but because i am a wizard i can make a shit load in about 5 minutes. So message me if you need chain and if you are buying over a certain amount of it i can port you to spawn for free. Prices are negotiable.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
By very cheap, what kind of price do you have in mind for each set? I wanna know before I negotiate (So I can know if the prices are somewhat affordable)

I am interested in buying a few ton.

macura

Diamond
By very cheap, what kind of price do you have in mind for each set? I wanna know before I negotiate (So I can know if the prices are somewhat affordable)

I am interested in buying a few ton.
I would sell sets for 9c each and if you are buying alot i would sell each set for 8c each.