• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lostboi007's ban appeal

Lostboi007

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Lostboi007
Banned by: no idea
Time of ban: no idea
Reason for ban: quote on quote "regional abuse"
My story: i tried to log on to minecraft after A weekend of being off i tried to log onto herocraft and it said i was banned for regional abuse.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Lostboi007
Banned by: no idea
Time of ban: no idea
Reason for ban: quote on quote "regional abuse"
My story: i tried to log on to minecraft after A weekend of being off i tried to log onto herocraft and it said i was banned for regional abuse.
You were found to have been looting chests inside of a regioned area, care to explain how?

Lostboi007

Glowing Redstone
You were found to have been looting chests inside of a regioned area, care to explain how?

I didn't know you could get banned for that, I found someone's area and tried to break in, but realized its regioned. Out of boredom I tried to break the block and realized you could still open the chest from outside

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
How do I work towards being unbanned? @TimForReal

What you did is a violation of our rules, not knowing the rules is not a valid excuse for breaking them. Bump this again in 30 days and I'll consider lifting it.

Lostboi007

Glowing Redstone
is there any admin on? i am banned for a month by @TimForReal but he wont be back till well over my ban so what happens then?

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
is there any admin on? i am banned for a month by @TimForReal but he wont be back till well over my ban so what happens then?

You were banned May 30th, not 30 days yet. I'm willing you give you another shot earlier than 30 days, you are no unbanned. Be sure to follow the rules so that everyone may enjoy their time on the server.

Lostboi007

Glowing Redstone
You were banned May 30th, not 30 days yet. I'm willing you give you another shot earlier than 30 days, you are no unbanned. Be sure to follow the rules so that everyone may enjoy their time on the server.
T.T thank you! i will abide by the rules