• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Lost Souls and PVP stat padding

Teslanut

TNT
There's plenty of complaints about people farming lost souls to pad their PVP stats, we all know who those people are no need to say. What if lost woulds didn't count toward your PVP stats tho? I believe this wouldn't take away from the server initiation lost souls experience with getting camped as people will still go after their stuff, but it would prevent people not only from padding stats but also from having their PVP stats ruined from the onset.

Teslanut

TNT
No but it still tallies on your KDR, I have 68 deaths and I guarantee at least 50 are from when I was a lost soul

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Pvp score should reset upon mastering LostSoul.

Since we measure pvp score, we may as well acknowledge that LostSouls really are not meant to (or able to) pvp anything besides each other.

Davoguha

Stone
Why don't we just get rid of the Lost Soul step altogether, and start off at level 50 in each class? (Sarcasm) Holding a great PvP score is not supposed to be an easy thing, and mastering lost soul only takes a day or two. If ya can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen (haven).

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I wouldn't worry about it. All the kids that think it matters are baddies anyways. I have 9 pvp kill, and 11 pvp deaths, but I'm still a top PvP'er on this server. Just play the game and try to just be the best, not look the best.