• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Lost Soul Changes

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Nothing... It is fine the way it is.

Reasons:
1. Its better than any of the original paths... so be happy.
2. You only have to get to level 30 then you never have to touch it again.
3. Changing it too much might make it better than some classes out there.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I didnt find leveling lost soul too bad - once infinity bows become common, i could see agility based bow lost soul being very easy to level also. It was a lot more fun than leveling healer last map anyways.

Northac

Obsidian
Lost soul is a challenge, the stam cost for a single fireball is a bit high i personally believe (4 to strikes 2) but other than that i have not really found an issue, its nice to be able to use whatever weapon i want till i spec

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
No stamina cost for Fireball.
Not happenin. The stamina cost on fireball is to prevent the lostsoul from being a viable class in standard PvP vs. specced classes. The ability to burst and kite targets endlessly with their skillset is a very major possibility, and the only thing stopping it is their excessive stamina costs.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Nothing... It is fine the way it is.

Reasons:
1. Its better than any of the original paths... so be happy.
2. You only have to get to level 30 then you never have to touch it again.
3. Changing it too much might make it better than some classes out there.
point number three here will be good. if lost soul is better than a class, then that class will be shown to suck, and therefore need a buff. Still I do not think lost soul needs a buff.