• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug lost mastered class

ThePeach

Coal
For some reason my first class that i master, Ranger, is no long on the Mastered section in ./hero whois
I know that i mastered it because my brother and i went ranger for our first class at the start of the reset and completed it together

Ampayne2

Retired Staff
I know this happened to me this map on samurai after I switched to dragoon, mastered that, then switched to paladin. It was in fact still remembering that I had mastered it because I switched back and I was lvl 60, just must be some bug in /hero whois

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
For some reason my first class that i master, Ranger, is no long on the Mastered section in ./hero whois
I know that i mastered it because my brother and i went ranger for our first class at the start of the reset and completed it together

Went ahead and did what Lord recommended and it worked! Congrats on master Ranger

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Went ahead and did what Lord recommended and it worked! Congrats on master Ranger
It seems only lose classes when they change. If you set levels without actually changing their class it will stay listed.

@Kainzo it's something with the changing of classes.