• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lost and in need of Direction

So long story short, came back to HC after a 6months hiatus and thought great, used the webmap(which was working at the time) to find a nice little corner to start working on a new project.

Thought a few days later I would check out the /skill warp and bam back at the spawn town *sigh*

So bounce back through the SW portal and then realise I don't actually remember the way back to my house :p

So my question is, out in the SW region there was a very very tall obsidian tower with a large satellite dish shaped structure at the top.

Does anyone have any idea where this is and if so could you please reply with the co'ordinates please. Really can't be bothered restarting after 5 long days of building.

Or really simply turn the dynamap back on and I can nav back to my house with that easy as pie.

*slap face* for not recording the co'ords of my project site *sigh*