• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Losing Connectiong Losing all items

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Throughout this whole day i lost connection 3 times for no reason at all and for the first time ever, and i just got unbanned today, dont know if that has something to do with it. Later that same day i die to mobs and lose everything, my armor didnt spawn on me my hat didnt spawn on me and my third gladiator rod didnt spawn on me.

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
Just want to add on to this that I have dc'd 5 or 6 times in the last hour or so.
Sanctuary Server, 1:00 am-2:00 am PST

I ran CCleaner and have been running all other net applications/programs just fine.
I did not lose any items however (PVP only maybe?)
But keep disconneting with ionetty message and Lost Connection to Server
This reminds me of the great disconnect plague after 1.7.9 update

Thanks for the help! <3

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Same thing happened to me at around 7pm aest. Lost a gladiator rod as well @munchlaxhero its sucks.

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
Made another report just to add but yeah happened to me too lost some sht on death to mobs didn't drop didn't go with me to gy

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Ok i didnt dc the time i lost my stuff, my wifi was crashing i died to mobs then nothing appeared, the times i dced were random, idk for you like there were no signs of it coming

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Since jake bought the boost ive been lvling, and ive lost proxy 3 times, and got dc'd twice :/

edit: just happened 2 more times.

Last edited: