• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Thejoker1177 I like everything I see, however I need you to hit at least 20 in your combat spec before I can accept you. Send me a tell or forum message once you do and we'll get you set up. Jonsoon You're app looks great, someone of your talents would definitely be appreciated. Welcome to Los Bandidos Jonsoon , I'll send you a message in-game with our channel information.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN (In game name): eagles90809
Combat Class (Level and spec): lvl 47 Samurai, will switch upon command.
Profession(Level and Spec):lvl 22 Alchy, (Probs 30 by the time u read this)
Town(if any): Altum
Time on server: 3-5 months
Why are you interested? Love Raiding and PVP
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? A warrior, chain, potions
Normal Playing Time (CST): Almost always on estimate of (1:00PM- 3:00AM) -5GMT ;D
Do you speak English?: Yes
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yes

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've got finals this next week, so I'll be somewhat scarce between now and then. I'm working on setting up a thread/convo for organizing current jobs, bounties, and missions. Thanks to everyone for being so helpful with other members so far. Los Bandidos has become a really exciting guild. I enjoy PvP'ing and working with all of you. If anyone needs anything, let me or 5pyPig know. I'll be announcing our newest General when I get back from class tonight. Thanks everyone, and keep kicking ass :cool:

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
So even though I cant talk on teamspeak, I could still join the guild? Just to let you know I can listen in on teamspeak but I just cant talk. Barbasol

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
So even though I cant talk on teamspeak, I could still join the guild? Just to let you know I can listen in on teamspeak but I just cant talk. Barbasol

Thejoker1177 , the thing is, you are only a 28 rogue. We really need people who have at least mastered their class and moved on to a specialized class. Example: Ranger, Ninja, Thief, etc. Once you get to at least 20 of a specialized class then we would be more than happy to accept you. :)

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN (In game name):fasm1234
Combat Class (Level and spec):beguiler 14 changed from a wizard
Profession(Level and Spec):crafter 16
Town(if any):lf but if i get in i leave lf
Time on server:4 months
Why are you interested? my friend joined and he says its fun and i want to join and help u guys.
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? My friend Nuclearcouch
Normal Playing Time (CST): weekends and wensday
Do you speak English?: yes and spanish
Do you have a headset/microphone? yes

fasm1234 , Can you work on gettign that beguiler lvl up a bit? I would prefer if you were at least lvl 20. I have instructed Nuclearcouch to let you into channel so you two can raid together. Officially you aren't a member yet unless Barbasol accepts you.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Thejoker1177 , the thing is, you are only a 28 rogue. We really need people who have at least mastered their class and moved on to a specialized class. Example: Ranger, Ninja, Thief, etc. Once you get to at least 20 of a specialized class then we would be more than happy to accept you. :)
I am still working on the lvling. I am a lvl 10 ranger now

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
fasm1234 and Thejoker1177 You're both active and working towards leveling, Welcome to Los Bandidos. Get with 5pyPig in game for channel information. Sorry I haven't been around much. I've got tons of school work and mid terms soon. I'll update the thread soon, and I'll hop on some later tonight. Keep up the ass kickin' guys.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'd like all the members of Los Bandidos to congratulate and recognize alexhoff1 as our second El General of Los Bandidos. Alexhoff1 is a physical manifestation of the chaos that I hope Los Bandidos can spread. He's a perfect example of how creative, aggressive, and legit tactics can excel on this server. We're becoming quite the force gentlemen. I'm quite excited with the possibilities the future brings for Los Bandidos. Keep an eye on your in-boxes, I'll be sending out mission information over this next week. Keep up the good work guys :cool:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Grats Alex. Good to see you in a leadership position for once. I wish i could be with you guys, but my position and loyalties makes it impossible.

Sweord

Glowstone
Does this mean I can't forcepull Alex away from the entrance of Lightforge anymore? T.T

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
IGN (In game name): Nuclear_Gooch
Combat Class (Level and spec): Ranger 16, I know I am not the required level but I can level to 25 somewhat quickly
Profession(Level and Spec): Smith 21
Town(if any): Zion
Time on server: about 2 months
Why are you interested?: I wanted to join a guild and I found this one
What do you bring to Los Bandidos?: I will fight for Los Bandidos until I die
Normal Playing Time (CST): whenever I am not tired... usually from 6:30 to 9:30 EST so I think that is 11:30 to 2:30 CST
Do you speak English?: yes, also fluent in trash talk
Do you have a headset/microphone?: Si, senor

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Everything checks out nuclear_gooch . Welcome to Los Bandidos, get with me or one of Los Bandidos' Generals in-game for our chat info. That's when I'm generally playing as well. We can definitely use someone with your dedication, although we let our actions speak for us generally so we don't tend to trash talk or troll much. I look forward to fighting beside you :cool:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Definitely the most fun I've had on HC. No taxes, no politics, members always looking for fun, we even protect noobs from kill-streakers in our free time :p