• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremasters App: Clawscript

Clawscript

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN: Clawscript
2. Position applying for: Loremasters
3. Age|Timezone: 15|EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost a year now!
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I yearn to let my creativity flow quite often. I think I'd make a good Loremaster because I've always liked the narrative side of things. For example, creating some sort of past for my in-game house, giving it a neat name that has signification in the context (I did that on another server, back in 2013). Not only does lore help give meaning to what you're doing in-game but it also makes the whole HC experience more authentic, considering how the server is an RPG server to a certain extent. I could go on about the importance of lore for long, but I'll keep it short for now!
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)
If you have no work, get with a loremaster and show interest in the team, he/she might have work you could help with:
No links and no works, my PC's been formatted. I wrote a few quests for Adventure before it was formatted, but since I have nothing left I shall choose the second alternative.
7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?: It depends of the platform the meetings are held on. I'll do anything but Skype and TS (yes, I know they are the main ones, but it's just this thing I prefer not to do)
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well, if you ask any more details I'm pretty sure I can give answers to them!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh, uh, hi there. Stronghold still hasn't responded to my bloody pm...
For now I will dub you a loreling and see if I can find something for you to tinker with.