• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LoreMaster Application: iceball626

iceball626

Iron
1. Minecraft IGN: iceball626

2. Position applying for: Loremasters

3. Age|Timezone: I am 16 years old, and I am in Eastern

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on the server since April 11, 2014

5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I think I would be a great Loremaster because I’ve been writing short stories surrounded by lore since I was 10. Some ideas I have for the server is to further explain the lore based on the relics and classes. For example, one idea I have is about how the separate classes found the realms of Aegis and High Sanctuary and how people wandered into the Multiverse.

6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!) I don’t really have a link to anything I’ve written Lorewise online because I mostly write in books, if you want me to write something just notify me and I will. Also, I have contacted @Mustardmanmcgee and I am helping with backstories for ninja, runeblade, and ranger.

7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?

I would try my hardest to attend the meetings but with school coming up soon it would be kind of difficult with homework.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: RPGs are my favorite types of games. Minecraft itself is one of my favorites, but when I discovered Herocraft due to some friends I was hooked. This is the only server I’ve been on since April and it still hasn’t gotten old. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical of going on after the old map was destroyed but, I came back and I’m farther then I was before. Sometimes something terrible would happen, and I would leave the server for a couple of days because I couldn’t handle the constant raids my town was having. But no matter what servers I went to, played on, or became a part of... I’ve never gotten bored of HeroCraft. Its my version of a perfect server, and I think it’s time for me to give back to the greatest server ever. That is why I want to become a LoreMaster. I love to create role playing elements, and it would be the highest honor to make the greatest RPG server ever, impossibly better. I want those new players to feel the same feeling I got when I found this server. That feeling of finding something new, exciting, and just simply enjoyable. I basically worship Herocraft. I love getting relics only to read the lore about them, since I already have my class and profession it makes it even easier to get these relics. I especially like the standing lore about Runeblade and Dragoon. Now all I wish is to add a little bit of my theories to the lore of the Multiverse.

Last edited: