• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremaster App: Xoniterfos

Xoniterfos

Wood
1. Minecraft IGN: Xoniterfos
2. Position applying for: Loremaster
3. Age|Timezone: 14.5//EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: ~1 month, but I come on almost every day for at least 2 hours
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): Updating the wiki (first of all), possibly finishing the lore for the six higher classes, kind of like writing out the rivalries, and possibly fixing the grammar on some of the sites.
6. Link to a piece of work you have done. (If void of work, give a lore-ish blurb to show off your skills!) Here goes (written in about 5 minutes):
The dark master is the most powerful of warriors. Constantly in turmoil, fighting the grand master and his forces, the two would make a mighty pair. Entering the battlefield, he is able to reap the souls of his enemies, deflecting their strikes, effortlessly unleashing chaos upon them.
7: Are you able to attend meetings given 24h or more notice in advance? (Realistically, these meetings will occur between 6pm-9pm CST. There might be some case by case exceptions.): That's 7-10 pm, so I may have to leave ~30 minutes early, and I might only be able to use Discord once in a while.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: lmao I hope you accept me I put effort into that blurb
also I want to fix the abilities in the wiki

Last edited: