• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremaster App: kirbysag

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbysag

Wood
  1. Minecraft IGN: kirbysag
  2. Position applying for: Loremasters
  3. Age|Timezone: 14 eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I'm new to the server
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?:I have played many RPG games such as Skyrim, Legend of Zelda, and Trine 2. I'm a skilled writer, and can come up with ideas remarkably quickly. Another reason is that i like writing the storyline and background story for games. It make them much more enjoyable when you actually know what's going on, who's doing it, why they're doing it, and what happened before your character started to come into play.
  6. Link to a piece of work you have done (lorewise)! This is a piece I wrote about a sorcerer in medieval times...
    Dr. Nexus was not the kind of man you would like to meet in a dark alley, and he was not a doctor. He was unfair, unjust, cruel, his goals were not in the most moral of places and, worst of all, he was the most talented wizard that anyone had ever seen. He could make houses resurrect themselves after burning down, do One Thousand and One tricks with regular tap water to make it cure the most deadly of plagues, but he did none of those things. He used his powers to combust houses to rubble, then kill any family left inside. He used his powers to spread plagues, and only protect himself. Once, he even challenged the great king Albamoss I. He was close to winning it too. After that legendary confrontation, he went into hiding, and has begun to wreak havoc and despair in the world once again. This is the story of what happens next.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm a very nice minecrafter, and I help people and give them things whenever I can. I will NEVER kill ANYONE if it is not in the spirit of RPG, or if it is not ok with them to fight someone.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We generally want players to have played on Herocraft and get a good fill for how it goes before applying before this position.

Thanks for the app and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.