• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lore & Role play Idea

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys, I've had this idea for a while now, I guess this is the best section for it.

Anyways, all the people really into the lore/ role play aspects of SMP could start up a town and do role play (I guess thats how you say it :p )

For example, you could have a caste where the king or queen lives and they would run everything. Have guards to patrol the city. Have farmers to gather all the food. Have blacksmiths to make all the tools. Have wizards and witches to enchant your items and brew potions. Architects to design the city. ETC, ETC...

And if everyone talked in character and followed the guidelines I think this could work.

I think this would be a cool thing to have on the server, and it would definitely be something different to do.

Anyway, feel free to make this happen :)

AMP

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
24.jpg