• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lore Master App

StorminNorman

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: StorminNorman
2. Position applying for: Loremasters
3. Age|Timezone: 24 EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearly one year
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): Writing is my passion; especially creative writing. I love to create original works, as well as work off of established concepts (fanfiction). I have read nearly all the lore posted on the wiki, and can already see how I could contribute. I have several ideas for lore regarding the end of Haven.
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/demonswood-first-book-of-norman.52869/
7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time? Yes
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've been writing for well over 10 years, and I have a dedicated editor that looks over all of my work. I can easily provide links to other things I have written.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: StorminNorman
2. Position applying for: Loremasters
3. Age|Timezone: 24 EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearly one year
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): Writing is my passion; especially creative writing. I love to create original works, as well as work off of established concepts (fanfiction). I have read nearly all the lore posted on the wiki, and can already see how I could contribute. I have several ideas for lore regarding the end of Haven.
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/demonswood-first-book-of-norman.52869/
7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time? Yes
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've been writing for well over 10 years, and I have a dedicated editor that looks over all of my work. I can easily provide links to other things I have written.
I will no longer consider this application valid. If someone could lock this app (@Admins) that would be nice. If you become interested in loremaster again, re-apply.