• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loot Crate Keys

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Paypal. Paypal takes money from each purchase and if it was any lower Kainzo wouldn't make money from it.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Wow, didn't realize how mean paypal was.
Well Paypal needs to make money somehow! They vary percentages they take out of purchases depending on what the item is listed as. Which is why a lot of servers will sell stuff and ask for you to send it as a "Personal Gift". Which paypal doesn't take money out of and makes it a complete bitch if they scam you because you didn't buy an item from a vendor you sent a personal gift. So unfortunately we have to deal with 5 dollar crate keys :S. At least a lot of the stuff in the crates are at highly discounted values if you were to buy them outside of the crate. I got 90 bucks worth of titles which was cool I guess (90 dollars is a lot for titles). Just save up souls and buy keys that way people are always selling keys for souls.

Naibsel00

Iron
I agree though, keys are expensive but then again the game is free so if you got money to blow go ahead.
Alternatively, I buy keys ingame with souls, im cheap =)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's possible we can do 2 keys for the price of one, but right now, we dont really want much stuff under $5. Paypal auto takes 50 cents per purchsae and a set %.