• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking to Join

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDelucca

Dirt
IGN- DrDelucca
Location and Age- Asheville North Carolina. 15
I have never got banned
Never got a Referal
By my friend Jonah i think his ign is probably jonahfx3
No but right when you guys let me join i will
Yes i do
Because im just a fun person to be around and this server seems really fun :)
I dont know what a special key is
Theres no additional info

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN- DrDelucca
I have never got banned
Never got a Referal
Yes i do
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please use the proper application format which includes the questions. In addition the special key can be found in the same place you obtained the application format. Once you have corrected your application reply back so I am alerted. Thanks

DrDelucca

Dirt
IGN- DrDelucca
I have never got banned
Never got a Referal
Yes i do

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN- DrDelucca
I have never got banned
Never got a Referal
Yes i do
I'm not even sure if you read my prior post...
Please use the proper application format which includes the questions. In addition the special key can be found in the same place you obtained the application format. Once you have corrected your application reply back so I am alerted. Thanks

DrDelucca

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: DrDelucca Location & Age: North Carolina 15 Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none Referral(s): Cshadowrun How did you hear about Herocraft?: cshadowrun Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no but i will once i get whitelisted for xp and money Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes Reason you should be accepted: I am a helpful person and love hero plugin I am just a fun person to be around Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD9} Additional Info:

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: DrDelucca Location & Age: North Carolina 15 Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none Referral(s): Cshadowrun How did you hear about Herocraft?: cshadowrun Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no but i will once i get whitelisted for xp and money Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes Reason you should be accepted: I am a helpful person and love hero plugin I am just a fun person to be around Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD9} Additional Info:
And now please space it out so it's not jumbled into one paragraph...

DrDelucca

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: DrDelucca Location & Age: North Carolina 15 Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none Referral(s): Cshadowrun How did you hear about Herocraft?: cshadowrun Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no but i will once i get whitelisted for xp and money Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes Reason you should be accepted: I am a helpful person and love hero plugin I am just a fun person to be around Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD9} Additional Info:[DOUBLEPOST=1361216442][/DOUBLEPOST]it wont let me space it out. can you manage?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
And now please space it out so it's not jumbled into one paragraph...

DrDelucca

Dirt
IGN- DrDelucca Location and Age- Asheville North Carolina. 15 I have never got banned Never got a Referal By my friend Jonah i think his ign is probably jonahfx3 No but right when you guys let me join i will Yes i do Because im just a fun person to be around and this server seems really fun. I would do nothing but benefit for the server. HCD9 I really like hero servers i hear nothing but good things about it. It seems really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.