• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking For Work, and a simple question.

bart900

Iron
Hello all just letting you know I'm willing selling my labour to you all mainly interested in clearing out low target bounties (Ones that don't pose such a high thread and are around the level 10 to 25 mark)
If you need me to do anything else then I'll happily come see what I can do.

Also I'm going to just asking a simple question because I'm new around here and theres a lot of information to take in. I'm currently slaying mobs for gold nuggets then turning them into bars. I'm just wondering if anyone would like to trade with me just need some general items and the main one on the list is armour.

If you got any leather or chain lying around and willing to trade with me then I'll most appreciate it greatly.

Cheers!

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Gold ingots from mobs -> bars should be sold to the server for coin at spawn, in the DHX. Most players trade in coin. Gold Ore mined from the ground is about .7 c more valuable UNSMELTED and should be sold in Ore Form to a player shop around the edges of spawn.

Then, once you have about 50 coin and/or a stack or three of iron fencing, /hero who smith, and ask them to make your fences into lots of chain, so you have a surplus, and do not have to worry about it again for a few fights. The price usually goes way down if the smith is in your town, or is already close by (ie both in spawn).

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm not online atm. though I'll be later. If I remember correctly I'm standing in spawn, though. Just make sure to bring some iron fence.
EDIT: You should make sure you can use chain armor, though.

bart900

Iron
I'm not online atm. though I'll be later. If I remember correctly I'm standing in spawn, though. Just make sure to bring some iron fence.
EDIT: You should make sure you can use chain armor, though.

I'm a warrior so I can use chain, you'll have to wait a bit though I,ve got to walk all the way back :)

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm a warrior so I can use chain, you'll have to wait a bit though I,ve got to walk all the way back :)
It's fine, I'll first be on in 15 minutes at least. Perhaps more if the internet at home sucks.
Also, I need to watch MLP.FIM... been missing two episodes.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
My net is having some serious issues, so I can't really be on now D:
Can barely write this.
EDIT: Uhm.. nevermind, my net came back properly as I wrote this.

bart900

Iron
Lol ok thanks for making me some chain really do appreciate it. Ill pay u back with something thats valuable when I get more involved in the game.