• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

looking for temporary leader of nimbus

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
First of all before you apply I am not giving ownership to anyone I just need someone to run my town/be my SIC. Scratch that you will basically own the town(not literally) till I return.I have been too busy lately to play Herocraft lately and don't have time or the patience to run my town or recruit players at the moment. I haven't seen my SIC since god knows when and he was the one that recruited most of the members in my town. So while I am gone I need someone to take over. Also because my SIC has been in forever I'm choosing a new SIC. If your are good at recruiting and running the town I will make you SIC. You must have Teamspeak3 if you wish to apply.

look at my towns rules:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hamlet-nimbus-3-evil-looking-for-workers-recruits.30711/

Application format
#1 in game name:​
#2 Age:​
#3 Timezone/country (state if you wish not required):​
#4 Why your applying:​
#5 How long have you played hc?:​
#6 What class and level are you?:​
#7 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic?:​
#8 Do you agree to all of my towns rules?:​
#9 What towns have you been in?:​
#10 most importantly what can you do for nimbus?:​
Don't worry guys I'll be back on soon enough :)
Thank you​
-killjoyking7​