• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking for *PROJECT* to donate CobbleStone towards.

beingben

Stone
I'm still working on my underground town every day almost which means I have a large amount of cobblestone coming in. Not much I can do with it myself and instead of destroying it I would like to donate it towards a town, massive structure, railway system, ect. So if you have a project please feel free to post it here so I can try and help.

*Also if it's a secret project feel free to PM me, if you wish the public to not know of why you need some cobblestone*

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
If you want to turn it into smoothstone and contribute to the KOP HQ I'd be happy to list you in the wall of contributers in the enterance hall! It's located just outside of Neverast. you gan give it to myself, Lax12 or Brutalacerate.
Even if you dont want to turn it into Smothstone, we'll still take it!!

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Newerth i looking for some cobble for a kingdom wall. Feel free to contact either IKaosI or S3nse. We would greatly appreciate it!