• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking for banner GIF's / art

Clawscript

Obsidian
Alright here's what I patched up in a hurry. I couldn't get into detail because of space limits, but it gets to the point..
http://imgur.com/okMmxJt

Or for forums :)

okMmxJt.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Indeed, I don't know how to make GIFs :p
It would've saved space though. How do you make a GIF, anyone? @Xanipher @DefaultTexture
Yeah this was actually a total nightmare to make. I have after effects on one computer, and photoshop on another, so I had to make all the text and stuff (minus the logo and stuff) on one computer and then move it to the other to put stuff together and animate it on the other. Then I had to transfer the actual 'video' back to the other computer and export it with photoshop in .gif form, although you can probably use some sort of website to do .avi to .gif's. I pretty much wanted to strangle myself by the end of it.

Clawscript

Obsidian
Yeah this was actually a total nightmare to make. I have after effects on one computer, and photoshop on another, so I had to make all the text and stuff (minus the logo and stuff) on one computer and then move it to the other to put stuff together and animate it on the other. Then I had to transfer the actual 'video' back to the other computer and export it with photoshop in .gif form, although you can probably use some sort of website to do .avi to .gif's. I pretty much wanted to strangle myself by the end of it.
Well, would that mean Windows Movie Maker would work after I make the images on Corel?
By the way, not sure if it'd do much after exporting the GIF, but PNG is much better for picture exports.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
You've done the survey, 90% or so of the playerbase is from word of mouth.
That's 90% of the current playerbase.

If we bring in new players via advertising, then each one of them that stays will spread word of mouth.

Word of mouth, reputation, goodwill will always be most important, but advertising plays a significant role too. They work together.

Clawscript

Obsidian
That's 90% of the current playerbase.

If we bring in new players via advertising, then each one of them that stays will spread word of mouth.

Word of mouth, reputation, goodwill will always be most important, but advertising plays a significant role too. They work together.
Indeed, back when I was looking for a server, after researching, I found HC on one of the lists we're pretty up top on. Basically what you need is something attractive that gets to the point and shows every exclusive thing about the server as well as its general category.
I really want to make a better try at this, so I'll need some info on making a .gif picture :S

Edit: @Xanipher how did you make your picture's quality good?
Edit2: Did some research. As more experienced makers, what do you think of GIMP?

Last edited: