• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lookie here

arceus208

TNT
I'm looking forward to this new thing in the upcoming Minecraft update!

Animated textures. Herocraft could definitely use this to it's advantage. We could put animated signs at the spawn using paintings and such. Because this is in vanilla Minecraft, people won't need any mods to see it. I'm already making some texture packs with animated paintings, so if you want any help with it, I'd love to help.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
It's hard to watch that video with your (awesome) signature looping like cray. I <3 the matrix, and good idea!

Maybe you could make a slideshow of the rules and different commands of Herocraft on these animated textures blocks instead of adding a bunch of signs everywhere. It could save a lot of space in spawn. There can also be some screens inside each of the classes or professions to show what are the functions of each class and profession. Just a couple of suggestions :)