• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lomnom's application

Lomnom

Wood
  1. In-game name: Lomnom
  2. Location & Age: Connecticut, 16 years o' age
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): ShadowBunnies
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and basics of this server, and would love to be a part of this experience. I've always loved RPGs, and I think that minecraft as an RPG is a perfect fit. Therefore, I won't cause trouble, won't spam or annoy, and will be very open to others. I'd love to help the community grow, and
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Referred to it through ShadowBunnies.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yessir
  8. Additional Info: I was gifted minecraft a while back, but drifted away from it over time. After hearing about 1.8, I decided to take a look. After starting anew, pillaging and claiming multiple villages, starting many forest fires, and finding the Mines of Moria under my Fort, I decided to look into Herocraft. I was told about it during my hiatus from Minecraft, and decided that an RPG community would be much more interesting to play in, instead of alone or on another server. Besides Minecraft, I mainly chill and internet, and have been shuffling towards learning Java and C++. As far as I can see, I will be spending many hours here, avoiding work.