• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lolz117's Application

lolz117

Gold
  1. In-game name: lolz117
  2. Location & Age: Texas, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):maybe, after i quit some servers
  4. Referral(s):---
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I want to play on this server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Friends, Cousins, And servers
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:ill vote after This :)
  8. Additional Info:I love to pvp and level and use my freaken cool skills like ice bolt and fire bolt and all those amazing skills.
Sorry i dont know what happend, so my thread was deleted...

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

1. Bans.
- The Reddit server for logout packet spam. 21st December.
- Frantic Me! for Griefing. 19th December.
Please explain these.

2. Lengthening.
Your application needs some lengthening. Please include things like "What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft?" and "How can you benefit this community?"

3. Referrals.
You say you heard about this server from "Friends and Cousins", if they play on here what are their names?

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application via editing, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@lolz117

lolz117

Gold
  1. In-game name: lolz117
  2. Location & Age: Texas, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): The one where it says spam that was spoutcraft but that aint a hack that is just a launcher really cool ya should try and it and i had a command every time i pressed up buttion it would say ''Haha i killed you :D'' so i pressed it like 5 times and it banned me with there spam hammer.
  4. Referral(s):--- noobing,liiliian,01somebody,georgio23
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I want to play on this server and use bladegrasp and fire bolt and make my cool garden and just kill anybody that has a promblem with me xD probly wont kill them but i will try lolz.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend 01somebody and my cousin liiliian , geogio23 and noobing.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: lolz idk i clicked it but i dont know it like gliched so idk?
  8. Additional Info:I am a 15 year and i am a good student and i know to speak spanish and french.I love to make a base with my friends and make a good lookin base with some of mine cool farms :). I am sorry for the misunderstanding i hope i make it!

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
You didn't explain your Frantic Me! griefing ban.

Also, if you are an AP student, how come your spelling and grammar isn't up to that standard?

lolz117

Gold
oh sorry! its Because There was a building near the spawn and it looked cool and i broke one glass and notice there wasnt a spawn area so i broke all the stone down and made my self a house and when i tryed to log on i was ban