• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lol everyone look at who Copied zeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
You know, I never really looked at other servers and I realized today what a beastly server Herocraft is in comparison. The Best Hardware, The most amazing Plugins worked on everyday by a team of dedicated coders, mind-blowing architectural work by our players and staff, A community that just rocks my socks, and a group of Mind-Flaying staff that keeps everything happening.

Indeed. Before I came here I played on a corrupt private server with a person who I (and everyone else) thought was our friend. So here I am now :p I tried another server before this for like one day, but HC takes all the cakes and covers them in bacon.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Actually I am somehow whitelisted and a donator, I have not ever played on this server before... And when I logged in everyone was like "Hey Trok" I might need to change my MC account password >_>

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. But that has to do with my post before about that private server I was on :p my friend thought the admin there was a friend, and years ago they shared passwords, so after all this un-friending shit went down our "friend" started giving out my friends password to people. Turns out the guy using it was doing a lets play of MC and had like 1,000 subs on youtube :confused: when my friend found out and changed his pass it was quite awkward :p

thodiral

Gold
Hello, members of HeroCraft.

I am thodiral, as you might know me as the owner of SIN Gaming. It is not under my acknowledgement that we have copied your spawn, perhaps our architect felt unoriginal at the time and decided the need to replicate your spawn. I, on behalf of the entire community, apologize for this misunderstanding and can reassure you that we will be renovating our spawn in order to diminish the similarity. That being said, I would appreciate it if there weren't flame wars and insults on my forum about the same topic.

As for the forum system, Flexile Dark (xenforo) is a very popular forum style and system, it is but a simple coincidence that we have the same forum system. For instance, the bukkit forums uses Flexile, but you don't see me yelling that you copied them.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and my builders will get to work on redoing the spawn. Thank you for informing me kindly of this issue.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello, members of HeroCraft.

I am thodiral, as you might know me as the owner of SIN Gaming. It is not under my acknowledgement that we have copied your spawn, perhaps our architect felt unoriginal at the time and decided the need to replicate your spawn. I, on behalf of the entire community, apologize for this misunderstanding and can reassure you that we will be renovating our spawn in order to diminish the similarity. That being said, I would appreciate it if there weren't flame wars and insults on my forum about the same topic.

As for the forum system, Flexile Dark (xenforo) is a very popular forum style and system, it is but a simple coincidence that we have the same forum system. For instance, the bukkit forums uses Flexile, but you don't see me yelling that you copied them.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and my builders will get to work on redoing the spawn. Thank you for informing me kindly of this issue.

The themes are optional, we have a brightlight version as well :p

Anyways, I'm glad stronghold came in when he did, I was about to go make an account too and say similar things he was saying. It's just aggravating when someones work is used like that without credit. I've seen the chunk downloader mod and what it can do, and one with world edit skills could easily have made all the sand stone blocks into stone bricks like you have on your server. However nobody deserves to be trolled. Unless it's Rebecca Black :p

Anyways, I'm sure you will have a greater feeling of self-fulfillment when your server creates its own unique spawn nobody else has. Then when you do, you'll understand why our people were so pissed.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, that settles that!

Now all of you get back to making our server awesome/voting! Let the others do what they want, all we can control is what is ours, which is to say, the beautiful Herocraft. So let's make it the best HC it can be!

ColbyHep55

Legacy Supporter 4
Thanks for the people who didn't come on and troll, if you'd like the names of those players I can gladly get them for you. :) But may not be necessary.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Been playing BF3 havent had time to read this. Going to lock it for now.

We have not given express permission to use that spawn area - please change it.

Do not join other servers to spam, whether they deserve it or not. We're much better than that as a community :)

If the spawn is not changed within a few days, we'll be cutting off all of our plugins from servers who violate our terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.