• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Log in bug. (I am just guessing to post this here)

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Waitwut.png
Had to go for five mins. Came back, and got this. I don't know if this is a bug of not, or if it even involves Herocraft. Never seen this before, so just checking to see if this is an HC related bug.
Thanks for your time;
-Pew

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm presuming its minecraft and not HC at the moment, does anyone know how long this will last?

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Its the same issue we had before where @Kainzo and team set up /login so we could run without mincraft.net

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
This just screwed me, I logged off because someone invisible was attacking me. I probably just lost all my stuff to someone who was invisible and now I can't log back in. :(

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Yes an alert on the forums that tells me herocraft is up! Now to go find a town with a friend! YEESS- Oh wait.

Server isn't up guys. Be patient.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
It will be up soon I think, the error code is shorter. :D

EDIT: It says its online but its not. :(

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Thats 10 minutes of mining i just missed!!!

EDIT: I would laugh if the server auto restarted and kicked everyone online off of it!!