• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loftus1032's Application

loftus1032

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Loftus1032
  2. Location & Age: Chicago, 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): I was banned from an building server because one of the admins teleported to my house, killed me while I was holding some diamonds and then proceeded to steal them and then denied doing so. I then told him to f*** off and got banned. This was also a couple years ago and my maturity level has grown since then.
  4. Referral(s): Jacksonionh and IColdTurkey2
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: IColdTurkey2 told me how great it was.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I plan on building many beautiful architectures in the server and also plan on bringing a fun personality that will only add to all players' experience. I also plan on donating because many of my friends comment on how great the server is and it would be a shame if it went down due to no income. Lastly, I plan on spreading the word of the server to my other friends so they will join too.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL10
  10. Additional Info: None

loftus1032

Dirt
No but we both live in the Chicago area and visit quite often. We talk a lot and we plan on working together in the game with IColdTurkey2's friend. ICold told me his name is Jacksonionh

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No but we both live in the Chicago area and visit quite often. We talk a lot and we plan on working together in the game with IColdTurkey2's friend. ICold told me his name is Jacksonionh

The reason I am questioning it is because you two have the same IP Address and if you are in the same house we need to contact a specific staff member to inform them.