• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lmao, I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
f1a2b7272e.png

Generic reasons for a generic and unwarranted act. Just another drop of water in an ever-growing sea, however. (PS: If this is about the signs that say YOU CAN HARVEST OUR WHEAT, JUST REPLANT, and my taking them up on their offer.....I'm disappointed. Like, hardcore disappointed. That's not griefing)

Basic investigation skills would clear up every complaint I've ever had with the game since joining a week ago, and would prove that I've never griefed, let alone "mass griefed"...which I can only assume means griefing on a massive scale.

Let's see if I'm in the mood for more of the same at some point after this ban elapses. Nobody ever uses their words, or communicates with people. It's just MUTE. BAN. MUTE. BAN. MUTE. BAN.

If anyone needs me, I'll be on Minecraft. I may come back, once I've come up with a strategy to not only NOT be griefed, but to also not be falsely accused of griefing. It's really not worth my time to play, when all I ever log in to is GRIEF GRIEF MUTE GRIEF GRIEF MUTE GRIEF BOUNTY-RIG GRIEF GRIEF MUTE GRIEF.

I really hope you guys figure this whole Server Administration thing out, and quick. I'd hate to think all I paid cash money for was to be griefed, spam-killed, falsely accused of things, muted, and harassed.

Last edited:
PS: If anyone feels like using their words, and giving me a list of excuses for my treatment, I'd be more than glad to provide what proof I have, and to (easily) replicate the circumstances that will prove my innocence.

These rulebreakers aren't slick enough to cover their tracks, so it won't be hard proving that I'm not guilty. I guess the Admins can't outrun them, so I'd be glad to do the role of Super Sleuth for them.

Forum Mods/Admins can contact me through my email, or via PM, assuming I'm not banned from the forums for *gasp* being displeased with harsh treatment.

I swear, it's like you're so used to people logging in who don't have a clue, and who just make asses of themselves, that you begin to treat EVERYONE like worthless dolts who are only good for disciplining.

I don't expect to change you, so my next course of action will involve deciding whether I can accept Herocraft as-is, and whether it's user-friendly enough for my tastes.

Feel free to lock this thread.

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
I hope its okay i post in here.
If not then im sorry.

This server exists since like 5 Years and we still have players. I guess that means its a good server.
Staff doesnt ban without reason.
They have tools to check who broke and placed stuff.
I personally saw you breaking Carrots and not replanting them.
If you would read the rules you would see that this counts as grief and will be punished.
Its only a 1 day ban.
During this time you can read the rules at hc.to/rules and if you come back follow them and nothing will happen anymore.
Saying Staff is stupid and dont know how to do their job wont help you.
Playing on HC ist a privilege not a right.
If you bought anything in the Store its your decision.
No one forces you to buy anything or donate.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
I swear, it's like you're so used to people logging in who don't have a clue, and who just make asses of themselves, that you begin to treat EVERYONE like worthless dolts who are only good for disciplining.

I don't expect to change you, so my next course of action will involve deciding whether I can accept Herocraft as-is, and whether it's user-friendly enough for my tastes.

Feel free to lock this thread.
You were banned for leaving a huge amount of dirt(grief) in front of a house. You have already been muted before so I decided to ban you for one day. Thinking about raising it since the ban format wasn't even correct and you went trying to play innocent when you are in the wrong.

You have already been muted before so I decided to ban you for one day.
That mute was ALREADY proven to be illegally performed, so you just added insult to injury. Good going.

Staff turn a blind eye to people breaking the rules and ruining my gaming experience, so yes... I did what YOU should have been doing: making sure people are respecting the rules, and not griefing and robbing my homes, by any means available to me.

If you did it, I wouldn't have to. That's your error, not mine, and the reason all of this came to pass.

Lay the blame for it on my lap all you want, delusions don't change facts.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I was muted on false pretenses. Go check the logs, you'll see that. So, basically, you banned me because someone else is extremely liberal with Mutes.

There's this thing called COMMUNICATION. If you think someone did wrong, you don't just go off half-cocked and sabotage their gaming experience. People who are effective rulers TALK to people, and INVESTIGATE what happened, WHY something happened, and WHETHER OR NOT it warrants drastic action.

You want to know why dirt was in front of his house?

1. He griefed my house, and filled it with LAVA.
2. Staff always Mute or punish me when I say or ask ANYTHING about griefing (see: "Xarxu's Mute")
3. Staff never help me, never give me information, so yes.... I RETALIATED. And I do not regret doing so, because NOBODY on staff has EVER taken a SINGLE report of mine seriously, screenshots or no.

It's anarchy. People can screw with Xarxu, mute and ban him willy nilly, accuse him of "playing the victim", and never put even an iota of thought into whether they're acting on just cause or not.

That's bad administrating. Make all the excuses, justifications, and insinuations you want, YOU. ARE. IN. THE. WRONG.

But either you aren't capable of thinking beyond a Mute/Ban, or you really can't be bothered, so be as much a bully as you need to be, because it's not like I can stop you. The fact that I can't stop you is apparently all the justification you need to lash out at me, so say whatever you want... I'm not impressed.

If you're having trouble on this server, the issue lies with yourself.

You have two closed PE's:
6883: Reported Stealing. Theft is legal, this PE was closed and no action taken.
6884: Reported someone claiming a bounty on you, this is not illegal and was closed.
There is nothing to take "seriously" here, I'm sorry if you're not fully aware of the rules or policies on this server.

Grief is grief, there is no eye for an eye here. If someone griefed you, open a PE about it. Going to their home and griefing is not allowed. This is why you are banned for 1 day. You are in the wrong, no matter which way you look at it. Someone with a track record of behavioral issues is going to get punished, we're not gonna track you down and hold your hand on these issues.

Moving forward; Please read over the rules again at Hc.to/Rules and report any in game issues to us through the PE system. If you need more guidance on the PE system, please read over Hc.to/PE. Please make sure you are PEing issues that actually break our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.