• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Llysandria's Whitelist Application

Llysandria

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Llysandria (Only because Evellyn was taken)

Location & Age: Washington, 27

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None. This is a brand new account though. My original one was curve28 (no bans from that account either) but that was before I knew account names are in-game names.

Referral(s): none

Reason you should be accepted: I am a mature player who has read your rules and is most willing to follow them. I absolutely love building. Between my husband and I (his in-game name is Schontak) we came up with really good improvements to our last faction's base; they were pretty impressive considering we were on a hardcore PvP server with griefing encouraged. I would show you some screenshots, except I cannot find them to save my life. I can take a screenshot, but I have no idea where they go.

I am a decent PvPer, I do not particularly love it, but I know it is part of the game. When my husband drags me out to PvP, I keep my cool, I do not panic; I mostly play either support or range classes. Preferably though, I love crafting, building, farming, and helping to better the community.

I do not know much about code, but I am sure you surmised that from the fact that I cannot even find a screenshot. To be fair, I can find screenshots from other games, just not this one.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about you from Schontak, my husband. We are getting really tired of the immature audience our former server attracts and wish to find a more mature alternative, especially one where the mods are not tweens who abuse their power. So Schontak started looking around and found you.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. I have read your rules and perused your website and you seem like a mature, organized group who run a tight but still fun ship. So, I like what I have seen so far, but I would like a chance to see your server for myself before voting.

Additional Info: I am an Army veteran. I met my husband downrange in Iraq. I am currently attending Pierce College to get my degree in criminal justice. I wish to pursue a career in law enforcement. I have two girls, 2 and 3 years old. I am a strong, independent, mature, intelligent, responsible woman who is very easy to get along with. I make friends with ease. I have patience and empathy, so no, I do not anger easily; toddlers teach you to maintain your cool, trust me.

I became a gamer when I married my husband. It was either fight against the computer for his attention or join in, so four years later, here I am, a proud gamer and happily married. I do not much like FPS games, they make me dizzy, I mostly play MMORPGs and, any game that has crafting or building, I'm in. All my life I have loved to read, so I have been more of a book nerd than a gamer one. I mostly play online games to have something to do with my husband, otherwise you would find me playing Nancy Drew type games, playing with my children or reading. Actually most recently, if I am not playing with my husband or taking care of the kids, I am doing my homework.

I hope I did not bore you with the details. I appreciate you reading my application and hope I am accepted. Thank you.

Llysandria

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for the invite but for some reason I still can't get access to the server. Maybe you misspelled my name? It is a weird name I admit.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Thank you for the invite but for some reason I still can't get access to the server. Maybe you misspelled my name? It is a weird name I admit.

I added you to the whitelist - Looks like Troppicz had a typo. Thanks for PMing me - Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier :\!