• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ljabdo's Whitlist application

ljabdo

Stone
  1. In-game name:ljabdo
  2. Location & Age:boise idaho 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):nope
  4. Referral(s):non
  5. Reason you should be accepted:necause i want to play wiht my brother and his friend on ther server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:my brother
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info:

ljabdo

Stone
5. i also thought that the idea of class was awesome like i want to be a caster and stuff also leveling up sounds cool.One question what is the highest level?

ljabdo

Stone
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):nope nota at all
  5. Reason you should be accepted my brother and his friends want me toplay with me and also this class and leveling up idea it thrilling me to play.i was just wondering how mnay levels are there.also the caster was interesting me i would lik eot be him i also herd that the r staff hoe your staff and also the map is so big whick means a lot of free room.also the kingdoms and citys you can join to help attack other citys sounds so fun!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:my brother and his friends told me about it
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have
  8. Additional Info:

ljabdo

Stone
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):nope nota at all
  5. Reason you should be accepted my brother and his friends want me toplay with me and also this class and leveling up idea it thrilling me to play.i was just wondering how mnay levels are there.also the caster was interesting me i would lik eot be him i also herd that the r staff hoe your staff and also the map is so big whick means a lot of free room.also the kingdoms and citys you can join to help attack other citys sounds so fun!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:my brother and his friends told me about it
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have
  8. Additional Info:

ljabdo

Stone
also some additional info about me is i play soccer and football and me and me friends hang out and play mc together