• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Livestock killing suggestions

What do you think?

• Total voters

matt4397

Glowing Redstone
I would like to suggest making livestock killing illegal in areas where griefing is not allowed. You could also instead of this make a rule stating that they need to leave at least two animals so they can be breed once again. I am only saying this because every time we finally get 2 of the same animal in a pen after a long period of time someone comes over and slays them all then we rinse and repeat.:rolleyes: Thanks for reading and this is only a suggestion. If you could tell me what you think in the comments and vote at the top that would be great, but if not that's cool too.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Pretty much impossible to track = Pretty much impossible to enforce

I think

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
No matter how I would love for a rule to say that you have to leave at least 2 of the animal, it would be hard to introduce for a couple reasons:
1. cannot track/obtain evidence of who killed them all.
2. there's some people who don't care about actually killing the animals, more about pissing you off.
3. it would be a radical new rule that just wouldn't fit, where's the hardcore there?[DOUBLEPOST=1363579222,1363579195][/DOUBLEPOST]diffuse beat me to it...

matt4397

Glowing Redstone
No matter how I would love for a rule to say that you have to leave at least 2 of the animal, it would be hard to introduce for a couple reasons:
1. cannot track/obtain evidence of who killed them all.
2. there's some people who don't care about actually killing the animals, more about pissing you off.
3. it would be a radical new rule that just wouldn't fit, where's the hardcore there?[DOUBLEPOST=1363579222,1363579195][/DOUBLEPOST]diffuse beat me to it...
I kinda figured when typing it up.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Although the question has been answered (can't be monitored, not hardcore) I would like to give some advice on polls. I know it's great fun to be unique, but in your Thread's poll you should be straightforward and concise, while offering several options.

The best polls I see ask simple questions and include a "i disagree with the thread, leave as is", a "I agree with the thread", and "I disagree somewhat(usually means see their comments below)".

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Impossible to track.

In my mind, livestock (villagers included), should be treated as an open chest - completely lootable. There are ways you can protect yourself against the kills.

I say: it should be bannable if you do it in your own town but if you do it in someone else towns it should be legal.

So, hide your cows :3