• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LivesoLong101 Application

In-Game Name: LivesoLong101

Previous Bans: I have not been banned from any other Minecraft servers.

Referrals: Beams1188 (We are brothers)

Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am not only competitive at everything I do, I am a funny, talkative and social. Maturity goes a long way with me, this is a game and of course its sole purpose is for pleasure, needless to say certain behavior, where it racist, sexist, or just plan stupid can turn someone off real quick. When I play with people online I really look to establish some sort of community within the server. I crave the teamwork and accomplishments that are accompanied by it. These characteristics show my eagerness and ability to not only play in a top line server like this, but thrive.

How did you hear about Herocraft? I have played the heros mod on another server. My brother looked for communities like it. Needless to say he was intrigued when he saw your server. We have similar interests, and talked to me and of course I wanted to join right away, so here I am :-D.

Have you voted for Herocraft: Just did. :)

Additional Information:

I am currently enrolled in University of Hartford for a B.S. in Chemistry. I am not only a complete nerd when it comes to video games, I am completely enthralled with sports, mainly basketball. I play on several teams.

Much similar to Beams1188 I have been a "gamer" for many years. I started with original Diablo and Warcraft in the late 90's. I have progressed and done many FPS's, and MMORPG's, mainly Call of Duty, Battlefield, Counterstrike, World of Warcraft, etc.

I hope you can review my application and realize that I am a good applicant for the server but I would like to think that I could be a nice addition to the server with my experience, maturity, and my personable personality.

Have a good day.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Great application!

Please check your PM's for a little more information :)