• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Littlewef's Application

littlewef

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: littlewef
Location & Age: Wisconsin, 22
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): nope
Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I typed in google "minecraft 1.4.2 servers" and eventually found this one
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted on 1 of the links
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, it's your show after all
Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy minecraft quite so. Also, this server seems very well done and I would very much like to be accepted on the servers whitelist so that I may fully experience it.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL9
Additional Info: I like to play minecraft. I was previously on a small server but since 1.4.2 it was down until recently, where they then completely wiped the map, since then I have been looking for a new server. I am currently in school studying for game development. well, Thank you for your time whether I get accepted or not.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing
Minecraft In-game name: littlewef
Location & Age: Wisconsin, 22
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): nope
Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I typed in google "minecraft 1.4.2 servers" and eventually found this one
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted on 1 of the links
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, it's your show after all
Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy minecraft quite so. Also, this server seems very well done and I would very much like to be accepted on the servers whitelist so that I may fully experience it.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL9
Additional Info: I like to play minecraft. I was previously on a small server but since 1.4.2 it was down until recently, where they then completely wiped the map, since then I have been looking for a new server. I am currently in school studying for game development. well, Thank you for your time whether I get accepted or not.

littlewef

Dirt
well, to be honest. I lied in that forum on that app. If you want an explanation I can give one but I do not know what it would change. Just let me know and I can provide you with one.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Why did you need to lie about your age? If you lied there how can I be sure your not lieing now?

littlewef

Dirt
Well, you can't. Although if I said that "I lied" in my last post about my age in the other forum, Then if hypothetically I was lying now, then that means I lied about me confessing about lying in the past, ergo I was telling the truth. If I am not lying then, (well this one is pretty simple) then I was telling the truth. Either way I just told the truth in my last post.

Also, I did state that I would provide an explanation if you desire one. Also, not that it will help my case any but it is off by 2 years, didn't the lied about age meet the requirement anyways? Whatever you decide I respect your decision since it is ultimately up to you. Thank you again for your time.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I belive that you are infact 22, however I would like to know why you would need to lie about your age.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks you for the full explanation. Everything looks great! Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox.