• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion List of Ideas for Skills

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
It needs to be at least nausea 1000. Anything less wouldn't be worth using.
Yeah, but everyone knows that when zuba- i mean a beguiller spams confuse ray your pokemo- attacks will always hit yourself

On a side note: Can herocraft just rename all the skills after some kind of pokemon move? Just for a day i think it would be hilarious

biowaier

TNT
I have a few...NON OP

Disciple: RapidPunch: 3-5 punches in one attack, medium cooldown. It helps with their low overall damage.
Jump: Small jump height (Around tree level) Disciples train their body and stuff.
Paralyze: Prevents a player from moving for 1-2 seconds. (Pressure points? lol)

Necromancer: SummonZombie: Summons 1-3 random zombies. Heavy cooldown
SummonSkeleton: Summons 1-3 Unarmed skeletons, 25% chance for bow. Heavy cooldown
Dark Ritual: Sacrifices any Undead around them, restoring a little health

Ranger: Trishot: Shoots three arrows, costs three arrows.
PinningShot : Shoots an arrow that gives slowness 2 for 1-5 seconds.
EagleEye: For 5 seconds all arrows do 12% more damage

Plugin: A plugin of sorts that slows down a player depending on how much armor they wear.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Necromancer: SummonZombie: Summons 1-3 random zombies. Heavy cooldown
SummonSkeleton: Summons 1-3 Unarmed skeletons, 25% chance for bow. Heavy cooldown
A long time ago necros could summon skeletons. however the AI update broke that and now they will attack eveything including the summoner and i think they could even be summoned in a no pvp zone. All i know for sure is that it was broken a while ago

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Yeah, but everyone knows that when zuba- i mean a beguiller spams confuse ray your pokemo- attacks will always hit yourself

On a side note: Can herocraft just rename all the skills after some kind of pokemon move? Just for a day i think it would be hilarious

One word: Yes.