• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lighter230

Lighter230

Dirt
  • Minecraft In-game name: Lighter230
  • Location & Age: U.S. Michigan 16
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not aware of name. Got banned for excessive pvp on a pvp server. Pardoned later.
  • Referral(s): Orangedude345
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me about it today. Sounds cool.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not. I plan on doing it after being accepted.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I add to the community and have been playing minecraft for a long time.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL10}
  • Additional Info: My favorite sport is hockey, that is when I'm not playing minecraft or other videogames like WOW or LOL. I also have a passion for space!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: Lighter230
  • Location & Age: U.S. Michigan 16
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not aware of name. Got banned for excessive pvp on a pvp server. Pardoned later.
  • Referral(s): Orangedude345
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me about it today. Sounds cool.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not. I plan on doing it after being accepted.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I add to the community and have been playing minecraft for a long time.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL10}
  • Additional Info: My favorite sport is hockey, that is when I'm not playing minecraft or other videogames like WOW or LOL. I also have a passion for space!

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1361079289,1361079150][/DOUBLEPOST]Somewhat a minor question, why does your IGN show up on a major hacking site?

Lighter230

Dirt
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1361079289,1361079150][/DOUBLEPOST]Somewhat a minor question, why does your IGN show up on a major hacking site?
This was originally my brothers account although he no longer has access of it anymore. I don't hack to my own knowledge haha.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This was originally my brothers account although he no longer has access of it anymore. I don't hack to my own knowledge haha.

Are you willing to put your account on the line? If he gains access to it and causes any issues you will be held accountable and the account will be banned.

Are you comfortable enough with it's security?

Lighter230

Dirt
Are you willing to put your account on the line? If he gains access to it and causes any issues you will be held accountable and the account will be banned.

Are you comfortable enough with it's security?
Yes completely.